Sunday, April 24, 2011

Easter Dress

I decided very last minute to make my daughter an easter dress. It's not really what I would consider a classic easter dress, but I already had the pattern and I had bought the fabric before my daughter was even born. It took me less than a week which is far better than the last one!



It is a pretty simple pattern. The pattern was from Butterick and is probably older than I am. I was looking through some old patterns of my moms and I really liked this one. It's hard to tell in this picture but there are ties that tie on each side.

I bought the cardigan at Target so she could wear it through the spring and then she can just wear it as a jumper in the summer.

It's really hard to get a picture where my daughter is standing still...



1 comment:

  1. The dress is adorable! And it's even more adorable when that cute baby girl is wearing it!!!

    ReplyDelete