Again, I've been in a easy-as-pie mood lately and they really couldn't be any simpler.
This recipe is from Betty Crocker. I changed a few things.
Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies
Prep Time 40 min Makes 36 cookies
- 1 pouch Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
- 1/2 c butter, softened
- 1/4 t mint extract
- 6 drops green food color
- 1 egg (I let it warm to room temp, too)
- 1 c mint baking chips
- 1 c semisweet chocolate chips
- Mix cookie mix, butter, extract, food color and egg in bowl, until soft dough forms. Stir in mint and chocolate chips.
- Drop teaspoon-sized dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. (I used a Silpat. More on this later.)
- Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 min (my oven took 12 min.) Cool on sheet for 3 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.