Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Cute as a Button card

The following is a card I made for a baby boy, but the colors could easily be adjusted for a baby girl.


I found a similar pattern to this in Card Makers magazine. I like finding patterns and then tweaking them a bit to my satisfaction :)

I thought the sentiment gave way to using a button instead of a brad for the center of the flower, but I didn't have any buttons that matched the color scheme I was using. I used my new button clear stamps from We R Memory Keepers to stamp a blue button onto cardstock, cut it out, and added some glitter ink to the top. I need to credit the rest of my supplies, but unfortunately I got in the habit of throwing away most of my packaging as soon as I buy something.

1 comment:

  1. VERY cute card!!! I would love to get into card making....not something I've dabbled in yet :)

    ReplyDelete