Thursday, January 27, 2011

Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies

These are delicious! And they are probably gone now, as I am scheduling this post to be published a few days from now :)

Again, I've been in a easy-as-pie mood lately and they really couldn't be any simpler.


This recipe is from Betty Crocker. I changed a few things.

Mint Chocolate Chip Cookies

Prep Time 40 min Makes 36 cookies

Ingredients:
  • 1 pouch Betty Crocker sugar cookie mix
  • 1/2 c butter, softened
  • 1/4 t mint extract
  • 6 drops green food color
  • 1 egg (I let it warm to room temp, too)
  • 1 c mint baking chips
  • 1 c semisweet chocolate chips
  1. Mix cookie mix, butter, extract, food color and egg in bowl, until soft dough forms. Stir in mint and chocolate chips.
  2. Drop teaspoon-sized dough 2 inches apart on ungreased cookie sheet. (I used a Silpat. More on this later.)
  3. Bake at 350 degrees F for 8-10 min (my oven took 12 min.) Cool on sheet for 3 minutes then transfer to wire rack to cool completely.
If you like mint-chocolate ice cream or mint brownies, then you will love these!

No comments:

Post a Comment