Monday, June 25, 2012

Birthday Card

Here's the card I made for my hubby this year:


Two of my favorite things: baker's twine and buttons!  I have yet to find an easy way to adhere twine to cards.  Anyone out there have any suggestions? 

Also, I was trying to find a tree stamp but realized I didn't have one so I ended up just freehanding this one.  I don't think it turned out too bad, but I will definately be looking for a tree stamp now.

I also consider this a temporary farewell post as far as crafting and cardmaking/scrapbooking go.  My husband just finished an AWESOME new room for me in our basement to turn into my craft room.  I will post more about it (along with pictures!) later, but lets just say that I am taking this opportunity to completely overhaul my inventory of crafting goodies.  So for the next few months, that will be my free time project.

No comments:

Post a Comment