Tuesday, April 9, 2013

I peruse a lot of blogs (and I mean a lot) on my downtime at work: craft blogs, mommy blogs, food blogs...and it leaves me a bit discouraged.  I have zero (like, literally) downtime when I am at home.  (Okay a slight exaggeration--but I've been saving that spare 45 minutes an evening to watch the Office with my husband.  I call it my golden time.) 

Anyway, I collect countless things on Pinterest that I am going to do "some day."  Only recently have I truly started to accept that my kids are my job right now (I know--2 kids in and I'm just barely figuring this out) and that everything else is just going to have to wait.

I'm not abandoning this blog: I am still slowly getting my craft room put together piece by piece (it actually looks really good!) and I do still love to bake with my daughter, but I just have very little that is exciting enough to share.  As if my post on short ribs weren't a good indicator :) 

One of these days I'll take a picture of the pegboard my husband built for me.  It is awesome.  And pretty.  Pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment