Sunday, May 1, 2011

Linguine with Asparagus and Egg

I grew up sort of iffy about my feelings for eggs. I might eat them. I might not. But if I did have them they were always for breakfast and they could never touch any food that was served alongside them.

Then, one day, our friend who raises chickens and has farm-fresh eggs introduced me to a hamburger with a fried egg. This intrigued me so I though I would at least give it a bite. It was AWESOME! That turned a new chapter in my life and I found myself trying new concoctions, like egg and pancake sandwiches.

Which is why I had to make Linguine with Asparagus and Egg from the April issue of Everyday Food.



I thought it was delicious and a good way to use up some leftover asparagus from a previous meal. Even my 20 month old liked it. Give it a try, and long live the incredible, edible egg!

No comments:

Post a Comment